NEXT GOLD COAST WORKSHOP:
Sat and Sun 28th – 29th October
This is an invite for 10 couples to learn about tantra and spend 2 days consciously exploring intimacy and tantric practices with their partner.
We will explore:-
– Understanding what Tantra actually is and the profound power of sexual healing
– The importance of boundaries and consent when it comes to pleasure and exploring practices around this
– Conscious communication both in and out of the bedroom to create more vulnerability and emotional safety
– Understanding the difference between how men and women are wired and what each of them truly needs from each other to experience a deeper level of intimacy and connection
– Exploring Men’s Sexuality, Sexual Issues and Sexual Healing Practices for Men
– Exploring Women’s Sexuality, Sexual Issues and Sexual Healing Practices for Women
– How to hold space for a woman so she feels fully safe to open up sexually and surrender to pleasure.
– How to hold space for a man whilst being in your feminine energy, making him safe for him to fully express himself.
– Shifting out of friction-based sex and into surrendered sexual expression where you can both have the most intense pleasure and orgasmic experiences of your lives
– Tantric Breathwork – incorporating breath, sound, touch and movement – these practices help you to reach full body orgasmic states (with regular practice)
– Understanding her numbness and pain spots and how you can de-armour her with your hands and penis.
– Tantric Massage Demonstrations including Lingam Massage for Men and Breast and Yoni Massage for Women. After 7pm you will be welcome to go home and practice these yourself or welcome to stay til 9.30pm in the space to practice.
Many of the practices are hands on with your partner, but you only have to go to the level you feel comfortable with.
Nudity is optional unless you wish to practice tantric massage in the space from 7.30pm. We will be hosting sacred practice space each night for those who wish to stay on til 9.30pm.
We will also be talking about boundaries and consent before going into any touch practices.
We have a high value for creating an extremely safe, sacred and comfortable space for everyone.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
– The 2 Day Workshop from 9.30am until 7.30pm (this is non-residential).
– Lunch, Snacks, Water and Tea are included.
– Videos of Breast Massage, Yoni Massage and Lingam Massage.
– Access to Men’s and Women’s Private Facebook Groups for ongoing sharing and support.
This is limited to 10 couples only and there are over 40 on the interested list, so it is best to secure your place ASAP!
All previous workshops and retreats have been sold out in advance, so make sure you get your secure your place now so you don’t miss out!
If you can’t make these dates, but still want to come along, please email email@example.com to let us know so we can let you know about future dates.
TICKETS / PRICING (in $USD):
Earlybird (before 30th Sept) – $697 per couple
Normal price (after 30th Sept) – $797 per couple
Payment Plan – $297p/mth for 3 months.
Paying individually – you will need to pay together and work out the money between yourselves.
WHAT TO BRING:
An open mind!
Journal / paper if you want to take notes.
73 Estelle Road, Currumbin Valley.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OTHER TANTRA WORKSHOPS:
‘Hi Ej, Such a potent workshop. I am still assimilating all that information. It was beautiful to witness the surrender of woman. Thank you for creating this workshop, it shakes your foundations in a good way and I will never be the same.’
‘EJ, I just wanted to say again thank you so much for yesterday. The work you do and the energy you teach from is pure, passionate and love filled. I got a lot out of yesterday. The content was all things I was hoping we would cover!
It is fantastic you have another running – it’s truly one of the greatest workshops I’ve ever done. I really enjoyed the group we had and I’m stoked I could contribute.’
EJ Love has vast knowledge on Love, Relationships, Intimacy and Sex combined has led to her being aptly dubbed the Love Priestess where she helps her clients to empower and heal themselves in Relationships, Love, Intimacy and Sex.
With studies in Love and Relationships as well as personal development she has created online programs, one on one coaching, workshops and retreats which have helped hundreds of women and men to move forward with confidence in their love and sex lives.
EJ is a well known speaker and is highly sought after by the media. She is a regular writer for magazines interviewed on podcasts and radio shows and has also been featured on national TV, such as The Morning Show and Studio 10.