This exercise is used in the tantric massage to help move sexual energy around the body to help lead to a stronger orgasm and possibly a full body orgasm which comes with practice. This also helps to control ejaculation and last longer as ‘Where attention goes, that is where energy flows’, so by taking the attention off the orgasm this will help you to get out of your head and into your body allowing for a more full bodied orgasm and all-over body pleasure sensations! It will also help you to clear any blockages that you may have in your sacral chakra, however I do recommend to see myself or a tantra practitioner you are drawn to, to help you cleanse any blockages you may have. This is also particularly helpful for people who have become disconnected to their sexual energy and have lost their excitement and sex drive. It helps you to really feel and receive pleasure. I recommend to all my clients to do this at home whilst self-pleasuring 3 times a week for a minimum of 10 mins. Keeping this up with dramatically change your life!
Simply read through the steps below and then do the exercise.
- Close your eyes
- Start taking deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth
- In your mind’s eye see and feel into where your perenium is (between your anus and balls or vagina)
- When you breathe in squeeze your PC muscle (which is when you stop your flow when you are going to the toilet) and at the same time breathe up through your stomach, chest, up to the top of your head.
- When you reach the top of your head let it all go.
- Repeat this over and over again.
- Take your time with this, and remember that it is not about the outcome/reaching orgasm, it is about working with your sexual energy to feel more touch and pleasure and ultimately it will lead to an all over orgasmic experience whether that includes ejaculation or not! You may find that you will have emotions come up, this is quite normal so just allow yourself to feel whatever those emotions are and to pass through, as that is helping to clear any blockages.